- A few photos from the retreat at Point Lookout from Peter Woodruff Here.
Maine VFP Chapter 1 loses a dear friend. Tom Sturtevant: In Memoriam.
Eulogy for Tom Sturtevant written by Doug Rawlings and delivered at Tom's Memorial Service on January 14, 2012 Here.
Maine VFP Chapter 1 and many friends in Monument Square, Portland on Veterans Day. A few photos Here.
New photos from Peter Woodruff Here.
Drones Coming To Brunswick, ME? click Here
VFP William Ladd Chapter 1 at Bath Iron Works on August 1 click Here
OCTOBER 18th AT BATH IRON WORKS!
Successful event Here
Memorial Day Parade 2008 in Brunswick
- Veterans For Peace Chapters 001 and 003 at Hope Festival 2008
- Photos from the December 27, 2007
Iraq Peace March in Washington DC Here
- Photos from Common Ground Fair Here
- War Protesters Follow Bush to Maine - Story and Photos Here
- Memorial Day 2006 Parade in Brunswick Photos and Letters Here
- Peace Action at Senator Snowe's Bangor Office Results in 19 Arrests. Click Here
for story and photos
- Maine Veterans for Peace President's letter to Meg Perry Memorial
Fund. Click Here
from Veterans Day Parade Nov 11th 2005 in Portland
from September 24 March in Washington DC
from the September 10th Blue Angels Demonstration.
- July 9th: Forty people gather in Augusta to support Richard and Rita
Clements' demonstration in Augusta
- Report on occupation of
Senator Collins' office
- June 24th: Maria Holt inducted as honorary member at Chapter Meeting
- June 14th: Support Mothers Against Violence in Portland
- Memorial Day Parade in Brunswick.
Photos from that event. Good
response during the largest parade in Maine.
- Report on the Occupation of Tom