- 2015 VETERANS FOR PEACE-TOM STURTEVANT CHAPTER 001 SUMMARY OF ACTIONS/NEWS/EVENTS — Here.
- Dispatches from Dud Hendrick from Jeju and Okinawa Dispatch 1 Dispatch 2 Dispatch 3 Dispatch 4
- Tom Sturtevant Chapter 1 Summary of 2014 Actions, News and Events
- Maine Walk for Peace, October 9-24, 2015 Details
Topsham/Brunswick Memorial Day, May 25, 2015 parade - Photos & Video.
- Protesting the Air Show, BNAS, September 5, 2015 Here
- Letters To The Wall - Memorial Day 2015 - Photos.
- Maine VFP Bowling as Fundraiser for MaineShare, November 7, 2015 Details
Maine VFP at Monument Square on Armistice Day, November 11, 2015 Here.
- Memorial Day Letter Writing Campaign: Vietnam War Full Disclosure Movement Details.
- Commemorating the American war in Viet Nam: Vietnam War Full Disclosure Here.Topsham/Brunswick Memorial Day 2014 parade - Photos.
- Zumwalt Destroyer Christened at Bath Iron Works April 12, 2014 Photos by Peter Woodruff. Here.
- Video by Regis Tremblay from protest of the Zumwalt Christening on April 12 at Bath Iron Works. Here.
- A video of the February 1 presentation on Inside Occupied Palestine in Brunswick by Tarak Kauff, Ellen Davidson and Yonatan Shapira. Here.>
Tom Strutevant Peace Pole Dedication, November 3, 2013 Here.
- No War in Syria Protest in Portland, August 31, 2013. Video by Regis Tremblay Here.
- Greater Bunswick PeaceWorks and Veterans for Peace members in Topsham/Brunswick Memorial Day 2013 parade - Photos by Regis Tremblay.
- Maine VFP at St. Patrick's Day parade with Smedley's in Boston. - Photos Here.
- Maine VFP at Portland Armistice Day Parade - November 11, 2012. - Photos & Video Here.
Hike and Bike - Maine VFP Fundraiser for MaineShare, was held on Saturday, October 20 on the
Kennebec Rail Trail. - Photos Here.
- Maine VFP Retreat at Viles Arboretum in Augusta on February 23, 2013. - Photos & Video Here.
- Maine Veterans for Peace at the 2012 Common Ground Fair. - Photos.
- Maine Veterans for Peace at Air Show on August 25th and 26th at
Brunswick Landing, in honor of Tom Sturtevant. - Photos.
- Greater Bunswick PeaceWorks and Veterans for Peace members in Topsham/Brunswick Memorial Day parade 2012 - Photos
- A few photos from the retreat at Point Lookout from Peter Woodruff Here.
- Maine VFP Chapter 1 loses a dear friend. Tom Sturtevant: In Memoriam.
- Eulogy for Tom Sturtevant written by Doug Rawlings and delivered at Tom's Memorial Service on January 14, 2012 Here.
- Maine VFP Chapter 1 and many friends in Monument Square, Portland on Veterans Day. A few photos Here.
New photos from Peter Woodruff Here.
- Drones Coming To Brunswick, ME? click Here
VFP William Ladd Chapter 1 at Bath Iron Works on August 1 click Here
- OCTOBER 18th AT BATH IRON WORKS!
Successful event Here
- Memorial Day Parade 2008 in Brunswick
- Six Members of Maine's Civil Disobedience and Occupation Project Found Not Guilty
- Veterans For Peace Chapters 001 and 003 at Hope Festival 2008
Iraq Peace March in Washington DC Here
- Photos and Speeches from Veterans Day 2006
in Portland Here
- About 1,500 attend peace rally on Bangor Waterfront Here
More Photos Here
- Photos from Common Ground Fair Here
- War Protesters Follow Bush to Maine - Story and Photos Here
- Memorial Day 2006 Parade in Brunswick Photos and Letters Here
- Peace Action at Senator Snowe's Bangor Office Results in 19 Arrests. Click Here
for story and photos
- 7th Reading of Names at Senators Collin's and Snow's Offices
in Portland Jan 11. For report, click Here
- Maine Veterans for Peace President's letter to Meg Perry Memorial
Fund. Click Here
- Pictures from the Veterans Day March, 2005, Portland, Maine
from September 24 March in Washington DC
from the September 10th Blue Angels Demonstration.
- July 9th: Forty people gather in Augusta to support Richard and Rita
Clements' demonstration in Augusta
- Report on occupation of
Senator Collins' office
- June 24th: Maria Holt inducted as honorary member at Chapter Meeting
- June 14th: Support Mothers Against Violence in Portland
- Memorial Day Parade in Brunswick.
Photos from that event. Good
response during the largest parade in Maine.
- Report on the Occupation of Tom
Veterans For Peace
Tom Sturtevant Chapter
P.O. Box 927
Brunswick, ME 04011